Come Aboard Pledge
Banff, like a train parked for decades, is now firing up its engines. We are welcoming all Canadians to “Come Aboard Banff 2035” and help get Canada’s jewel moving down the tracks to be North America’s leading low carbon community.
You want to visit or live in Banff National Park because this place is special. You can’t see or experience anything like this anywhere in the world. Show your commitment to making a difference in our emissions footprint. Complete a pledge below and share your commitment and dedication with friends and family. Let’s do it now with future generations in mind.
Take the BANFF NATIONAL PARK NET ZERO 2035 Pledge.
You’re invited to make a pledge to support efforts to help Banff achieve its Net Zero 2035 goals.
I pledge to:
- Take ROAM transit to key points of interest in Banff National Park where possible
- Use intercept parking in Banff instead of driving around Town and parking at different locations
- Walk or cycle around the Town of Banff instead of using a personal vehicle
- Carpool to Banff National Park when taking public transit or a shuttle is not an option
- Show support for the pedestrianization of Banff Avenue and continuous improvements to public transit initiatives. Send Town Council a letter
- Advocate for closing the Bow Valley Parkway for cycling and continuous improvements to public transit initiatives. Send Banff National Park a letter.
Please note, your name and email are not required to take the Come Aboard Pledge. Any information provided will be used for news and updates from BANFF NATIONAL PARK NET ZERO 2035.
We are not a think tank,
We are a do tank.